Our company has been awarded 20,000,000 HUF non-refundable subsidy from the GOP-3.3.3 - Economic Development Operational Programme. The grant has been prepared to increase SMEs international presence. The programme supported this activity through corporate consultancy so that SMEs could gain bespoke information and suggestions in order to be efficient on foreign markets. During the project, we participated in a strategic consultancy programme regarding the possible steps and methods to introduce ourselves to foreign markets.
- Programme title: GOP-3.3.3-12-2012-0051
- Project title: Introducing the innovative business solutions of ALLWIN Informatics Ltd. to international markets
- Place of investment: Szekszárd / HUNGARY
- Total cost of the project: 40,020,700 HUF
- Subsidy awarded: 20,000,000 HUF
- Subsidy intensity ratio: 49.97%
- Beginning of the project: 1st December 2012.
- End of the project: 30th November 2013.
- Beneficiary company: ALLWIN Informatics Ltd.
- Seat of the beneficiary company: H-7100 / HUNGARY, Szekszárd, Leopold Lajos Street 6.
- Phone number of beneficiary company: +36-20-255-9460
- Managing authority: National Development Agency
- Intermediary body: MAG – Hungarian Economic Development Centre
- Contact to intermediary body: +36-40-200-617, email@example.com, H-1539 / HUNGARY, Budapest, Pf. 684.